Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kids Should Name the Eagles

I think we should have a name the eagle contest for all the schools around eagle nests.  We can contact the schools around eagle nests and maybe go out, share the Eagles Forest story and have them submit names for the parents and the babies that are soon to start hatching? 

We also should rekindle the love for Justice and Liberty in Simmons Hamock Greenway.

We could get local radio stations and maybe local TV involved too. 

If you think this is a worthy effort and would like to help me organize it, contact me. I believe it would get kids interested in where eagles live (most are in cell towers) and where ideally they should be living - in trees.



One of the eagles in the nest at I-75 and US301.  Taken last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment